Wednesday, 2 September 2015

MTV music awards 2015

On the 30th August 2015 the MTV music awards took place. It was very interesting to watch all of the music videos and to see the singers hoping that their music video(s) won an award. Below is a list of the winners...



 






As a media student about to create a music video I couldn't help paying particular attention to the Video of the year award. After making the preliminary exercise music video I have realised how much time it takes to make one and so for the quality of them all to be amazing is awe inspiring. If my group and I could make a music video half as good as any one of these I would be a very happy media student. In the end Taylor Swifts music video 'Bad Blood' won although I'm sure it was a close call as they are all fantastic videos.
Below is the winning music video...

No comments:

Post a Comment